The aim of the event is to rally civil servants to support elderly Windrush claimants. The event will also support the government’s efforts to increase confidence in the Windrush compensation process. The PROUD and NBCPA staff networks want to ensure members of the Windrush generation are compensated fairly to acknowledge their suffering.
• To encourage civil servants in the CPS & MOJ to utilise their volunteering days to support elderly Windrush claimants.
• To explore the concerns and challenges Windrush descendants face in the Civil Service and identify solutions.
• To increase community confidence in the justice system.
• To increase awareness and understanding of the Windrush communities.
• To enable civil servants in the CPS & MOJ to provide improved service delivery
• To increase community satisfaction in the justice system.
This event is open to public servants so please use your work email to register.