Windrush Elderly Annual Christmas Party – GoFundMe
About Back to life Liverpool CIC
Back to Life Liverpool CIC was founded in 2014 and has been providing support to carers and the vulnerable in Liverpool ever since. Located in the L8 area of Liverpool, Back to Life is an integral part of the community and seeks to assist carers and the vulnerable in a number of different ways. In view of the current lockdown and Covid-19 restrictions, we have adapted our activities to incorporate the following:
- Befriending Service
- This is made up of two components as required by our clients: A weekly phone-call or a socially-distanced, mask-covered door-step check-in service. This helps ensure that none of our clients feels alone and forgotten
- Food Deliveries
- We deliver food parcels to some of our economically-challenged clients; in partnership with donor organisations and supermarkets in Liverpool.
- Online Activity and Exercise Classes
- We now offer online activity and exercise classes led by our trained instructors in order to help maintain mobility among our clients; as well as preserve cognitive function through continued learning.
- Signposting and Advice Service
- We provide advice and signpost our clients to other organisations that may be in a position to help them receive holistic care to meet as many of their needs as possible.