Together, the NHS, Greater London Authority, Association of Directors of Public Health, and the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities are partnering with community organisations across the city to help get London Informed.We’re giving Londoners from all backgrounds and ages the opportunity to ask questions, raise concerns and receive expert advice on the COVID-19 vaccines, booster doses and the Omicron variant.
A panel of senior health experts and leaders from across the Capital will share details of the current situation in London, talk about the role of vaccination and give participants the chance to ask any questions or raise any concerns they might have.
Join us to hear first-hand how we can all work together to ensure that no one gets left behind.
Working with The UBELE Initiative, we are hosting an event to give Londoners the opportunity to have their questions answered about the COVID-19 vaccines, booster doses and the Omicron variant.
Guest experts include:
- Michael Hamilton, Ubele Initiative
- Patrick Vernon, Windrush Campaigner
- Cedi Frederick, Independent Chair of the London Vaccine Legacy and Health Inequalities Programme
- Dr Sarah Ann Filson, Infectious Diseases and Microbiology Specialist Doctor
- Dr Oge Ilozue, GP and Senior Clinical Advisor, COVID Vaccination Programme
- Dr Debbie Weekes-Bernard, Deputy Mayor for Communities and Social Justice
- Dr Hamish Mohammed, Consultant Epidemiologist
Date and time:
Wednesday 22 December 2021, 5 – 6pm
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.