An international conference against all forms of racism, Islamophobia, antisemitism and opposing the far right and fascism #BlackLivesMatter
• Diane Abbott MP • Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi MP • Anas Sarwar MSP, Scottish Labour Leader • Bell Ribeiro-Addy MP • Dawn Butler MP • Claudia Webbe MP • Lowkey • Gary Younge • Sharon Graham, Unite General Secretary • Kevin Courtney, NEU Joint General Secretary • Mark Serwotka, PCS General Secretary • Sarah Woolley, BFAWU General Secretary • Mick Whelan, Aslef General Secretary • Enver Solomon, Refugee Council Chief Executive • Marwan Muhammad, Former Director of Collective Against Islamophobia, France • Martvs Chagas, former Minister for Racial Equality, Brazil • Mohammad Asif, Afghan Human Rights Foundation Director • Petros Constantinou, KEERFA Greece United Movement Against Racism & Fascism • Peter Herbert, Society of Black Lawyers Chair • Zita Holbourne, BARAC UK Founder & Co-Chair • Steve Hedley, RMT Senior Assistant General Secretary • Wilf Sullivan, TUC Race Equality Officer • Margaret Greer, Unison • Victoria Showunmi, UCU • Amit Malde, FBU • Ged Grebby, Show Racism The Red Card • David Rosenberg Jewish Socialists’ Group • Patrick Vernon, Windrush campaigner • Lindsey German, Stop the War Coalition • Kate Hudson, CND + many more
- World Against Racism & Fascism
- No hostile environment – uniting against the Nationality & Borders Bill
- Black Lives Matter: Racist policing & the fight for justice
- Disproportionate impact of covid, institutional racism & The CRED report
- Fighting for anti-racist workplaces
- Uniting against fascism, far right, antisemitisim and Islamophobia
- Black Lives Matter: Decolonising and the fight for reparations
- Love Football Hate Racism – defending #TakeTheKnee
- 20 years on from 9/11 and the rise of Islamophobia
- The Policing Bill – Defending GRT communities & BLM, opposing crackdown on dissent.
- Climate migration, walls and borders: what is Climate Justice and how do we fight for it?
- Love Music Hate Racism
We’re now at a crucial moment in the struggle against racism, with an increasingly racist government introducing ever more vicious legislation against refugees & migrants, denying the existence of institutional racism and cracking down on protest, while public support for opposition to racism, footballers taking the knee and solidarity with Afghan refugees has grown massively.
This two day online conference brings together a broad range of campaigners, community groups, MPs, trade union leaders and international guests with interactive workshops where you can take part in the discussion on how we come together to defeat the government’s racist offensive.